Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year !!!

I thought I would start off the New Year with a resolution to keep my blog updated on a VERY regular basis! ... so I do hope you'll come back often to see the latest news, events, special quotes to remember, recipes, and some awesome pictures, both new and old!! I'll also keep my blog updated with current & up-coming offerings & listings!

The First Quote:

"If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps life moving, you lose that courage to be, that quality that helps you go on in spite of it all. And so today I still have a dream."
--Martin Luther King Jr.

Here's to a Great New Year~ Hoping ...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


NEW PICS!!

Some amazing pictures looking up my road in Port Orchard, Washington during the recent snowfall!

My Poor Little Scion~ Yeah Really BURRIED!! For Days!!


No comments: