Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy Spring ? ? ?

Although it doesn't feel like Spring in the Northwest (as in many other areas of the country) It's always nice to dream and imagine the "day" it really breaks. You know that day... the day it really warms up and you "ust know" it's here -to stay. Or so I pray.

In the meantime, while we wait for "that day" and my daffodils & Hyacinths bloom away without the for-get-me-nots that usually bloom with them but can't because it has been so chilly here (they said about 12 degrees cooler than normal and March was colder than February)

Despite it all, I hope you are designing and decorating with Spring in mind because it WILL happen, and when it does, Be ready!

Here's a Very Sweet Poem I found! And fit perfectly with the NW "Spring"

1 comment:

Lisa Ortiz said...

I agree...what a perfect poem for the change of season!