Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Sally ~ A Bird & A Squirrel

It is a beautiful day in the Northwest (finally) although this morning was 33, it's warmed up into the high 50's today. I was standing at my kitchen window and this is what I saw... My sweet Sally (the Chow Chow) overseeing the morning bird feeding.

The first picture is of a regular visitor around bird feeding time, a juvinelle squirrel... I guess they don't mind sharing the seed? He's always poking around. It's so fun to watch. I had to take the pictures through the window though (thank goodness I cleaned them last weekend) so it is a little "noisy". Still thought you'd enjoy it though. It is REALLY Spring??


1 comment:

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hi Susan! Sally is just adorable ~ oh how I love her sweet face!!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents